- This event has passed.
Sacred Sounds :: 16 Tibetan Bowl & 3 Gong Sound Meditation
How can a Sound Meditation practice benefit You?– Dramatically reduces stress
– Improves quality of sleep
– Increases ability to focus & concentrate
– Improves memory & overall mental clarity
– Heightens creativity & imagination
– Develops a greater sense of self-awareness & willpower
– Helps build greater self-esteem & self-confidence
– Increases conscientiousness & compassion toward others
– Boosts the immune system & healing response
– Decreases symptoms of depression, anxiety, & ADHDA one of a kind combination of highly specialized sacred sound instruments will be used, consisting of:
– 16 authenticated ancient Tibetan singing bowls
– 38″ Paiste planetary Sun gong
– 28″ Paiste planetary Jupiter gong
– 24″ Paiste planetary Moon gong
All Tibetan bowls are amplified by a stereo quality sound system to create the most immersive sound meditation experience for you possible!
What to bring:
– Yoga Mat (we have some at the studio if you do not have or want to bring your own)
– Eye Pillow/Cover
– Yoga bolster or Pillow for added comfort. These all make for optimal comfort so there can be as little physical discomfort/distraction as possible from receiving what this experience has to offer.*Please plan on arriving between 5-10 minutes early to select and set up your space.
For the past 7 1/2 years, Jonathan De Leon has been working with Tibetan singing bowls and gongs at various yoga studios, retreat, wellness, and medical centers to assist others toward their own personal growth and practice of meditation. With these ancient instruments, he seeks to create peaceful and soothing soundscapes that provide an ideal environment from which to practice meditation and cultivate the skills necessary for maintaining one’s own personal sense of happiness and well-being.